Alvin! Aaron! Chern Wei! Wai Lumn! Liang En! Yong Zi! Adrian! Katrina! Niklas! Jane! Irvin! Chia Ming! Kai Herng! Jaime! Sean! Benjamin! Shir Li! Andrew! Jin Rong! Miao Jing! Soon Huat!


archives


Wednesday, 8 February 2006

Hey everybody

Harlow everyone. This is none other than alvin saying hi to all of you. Just completed my part for econs ilp and i must agree with wai lumn that the page limit thing sucks. Erm and i also tried to do chem tut but gave up... sigh.

Try to get your own blogger account if you can. Then you can post under your own name and not under 06s7d.

I dunno what else to say, except that I'm very tired and I haven't replied to my angel for quite some time and i heard she's not happy.

Have a happy week ahead and all the best for o levels results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

announcements


tagboards