Alvin! Aaron! Chern Wei! Wai Lumn! Liang En! Yong Zi! Adrian! Katrina! Niklas! Jane! Irvin! Chia Ming! Kai Herng! Jaime! Sean! Benjamin! Shir Li! Andrew! Jin Rong! Miao Jing! Soon Huat!


archives


Saturday, 11 March 2006

More random stuff

I look around [- - ][ - -]
Where is everyone? I look at the clock. It reads 2:48 am. Ok so everyone is sleeping. Have a nice sleep!

Yes, I'm so glad term 1 has ended. I miss holiday season, though this march holidays isn't gonna be as cool as the novemberdecember holidays.

HELLO Miao Jing! Welcome to the warm and fun and cool 7D fah-mily! I'm sure you'll enjoy being a 7D-er.

Oh yeah today CMD was rather rampant. Wonder who got the virus... And andrew also discovered another trigger. Something to do with some Nivla organism and potatoes.

All the best to everyone in SSEF and happy holidays pple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

announcements


tagboards