Alvin! Aaron! Chern Wei! Wai Lumn! Liang En! Yong Zi! Adrian! Katrina! Niklas! Jane! Irvin! Chia Ming! Kai Herng! Jaime! Sean! Benjamin! Shir Li! Andrew! Jin Rong! Miao Jing! Soon Huat!


archives


Sunday, 23 April 2006

8 qualities thingy

Darn, you should've backed out, then I wouldn't have to do it.. =/

Anyway, for the continued survival of our sad class blog, I will proceed to list a bunch of qualities.. joy. Disclaimer: By reading the following, you hereby agree not to manipulate or warp my statements in any way and use them against me in any way.

1) Smart/intelligent: Since I tend towards being slightly elitist, I wouldn't be able to respect a partner who is approximately or smarter then me. And my ego tends to inflate that amount slightly =/

2) Pretty/cute: Superficial, yeah I know. But looks do matter despite all those 'don't judge a book by it's covers etc', and there probably wouldn't be any initial interest for anything to follow.

3) Nice personality: Unique, nice, blahblah.. fairly standard.

4) Extroverted to some extent: Since I tend to be introverted, I probably wouldn't take the first step. I would also lead a very sad social life if both of us were to be introverted.

5) Able to 'click': Since I suck at starting topics etc, need to have alot of common interests.. (omg, rip-off from kat)

6) Likes me for who I am: Doesn't attempt to change me, etc, since I find it rather annoying. Maybe prolonged exposure will change me naturally, but I'd rather not others force their views on me.

7) Understanding: Though I don't intend to get into anything soon, I forsee alot of commitments etc, and hence she should be able to understand if I don't have time etc.

8) (for the lack of things) Not-poser: Since I despise people who tend to jump on bandwagons, posers who like to follow the masses in doing un-unique things. I find it reflects poorly on their individuality, and a lack of self-esteem.

There, that's it. Now those people that agreed to do after I did can do or something..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

announcements


tagboards