Alvin! Aaron! Chern Wei! Wai Lumn! Liang En! Yong Zi! Adrian! Katrina! Niklas! Jane! Irvin! Chia Ming! Kai Herng! Jaime! Sean! Benjamin! Shir Li! Andrew! Jin Rong! Miao Jing! Soon Huat!


Thursday, 12 October 2006

pictures!

hello people! I am halfway through uploading the pictire of pw (on yahoo groups) and other random things but my internet connection's dying so please wait a while more! I shall be nice and not post the scandalous pictures that I took on thurs. If you want them ask me online! ^^

For now:



whose eye is this? ^^ i'm bored! XD









[edit] okay, i have one third of the photos on e groups, one third of it on yahoo thingy (http://www.flickr.com/photos/61494599@N00/) and another one third still in my com! T_T I blame my internet and the my oversized photos and the uploading limit. Ah well, enjoy those few first then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

announcements


tagboards