Alvin! Aaron! Chern Wei! Wai Lumn! Liang En! Yong Zi! Adrian! Katrina! Niklas! Jane! Irvin! Chia Ming! Kai Herng! Jaime! Sean! Benjamin! Shir Li! Andrew! Jin Rong! Miao Jing! Soon Huat!


Tuesday, 19 September 2006

=)


Dear 7D,
Hope you all enjoyed the cupcakes and cookies =) decided that since I have lotsa time on my hands nowadays I should do something to show u all some support in your quest to pia for promos =) I'm sure u'll all do finee =) that's why we're 7D!!

Thanks so much for being such a great class =) I'm really glad to be with u all... am kinda sad that i've to be away from school for so long, but i sure am looking forward to coming back! =) though i have a lot of work to catch up on before that... thank you all for always being so welcoming on the days when i do come to school.. those days really keep me going =)

Thanks to all the individuals who have shown your concern =) much appreciated!!

Hmm, u're all really busy now, but maybe when u're more free i can invite u all over for a post-promos party!! oh, and while studying for promos if u wanna eat anything can order frm me, i'm very free now!

Jiayou jiayou!!

Love u all lots,
Cheryl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

announcements


tagboards