Alvin! Aaron! Chern Wei! Wai Lumn! Liang En! Yong Zi! Adrian! Katrina! Niklas! Jane! Irvin! Chia Ming! Kai Herng! Jaime! Sean! Benjamin! Shir Li! Andrew! Jin Rong! Miao Jing! Soon Huat!


Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Photos




Hey people,

I just want to say that I REALLY enjoyed meeting up with all of you guys when I was back. I'm really so glad our class can still meet up and you know, just chill. And plus our wonderful tendency to k-box :D

i miss all of you already. I think there was something really special about the way 06S7D was, and I don't think I could have ever been in a better class. The level of comfort is beyond description. If you think about, it's some random permutation of fate (well, STP) that brought us all together. It's like chance, and think of how easy it could have been to have never met each other, suppose we were randomly arranged into other classes.

I love 06S7D. Thank you all! Back in penn now, will be flying to California later today :D i'm very contactable on facebook, or email me at foongwailumn@gmail.com. that's the easiest way to get me :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

announcements


tagboards