Alvin! Aaron! Chern Wei! Wai Lumn! Liang En! Yong Zi! Adrian! Katrina! Niklas! Jane! Irvin! Chia Ming! Kai Herng! Jaime! Sean! Benjamin! Shir Li! Andrew! Jin Rong! Miao Jing! Soon Huat!


archives


Monday, 8 October 2007

monday, october 8

Hope your hand gets well soon, JR :)

Right now, Nik and I are talking about the VJ H3 question, the one about indole, or 2ciii) to be accurate. I feel that the Net is a double-edged sword. Firstly, it enlightened us on one possibility that breaking the bonds in benzene would lead to a loss of aromaticity, hence indole prefers substituting at the 3 position. Ok haha shall not post my thought processes out here -.-

(EDIT: I realised my post is halfway done, yet I still published it oO. Okays anyway why is the Net a double-edged sword? Cos secondly, it makes us confused as well. Soo damn confused. Right nik? About imines and enamines of indole ><)

HAHA NIK JUST ASKED: do N groups with lone pairs count as chiral carbons?

And immediately after that, "eh wait -.-".

HAHA.

(Thanks nik btw for being so nice and allowing me to quote this!)

Jia you everyone! <33

Ben Sing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

announcements


tagboards